Welcome

Amigurumi is my love at first sight. The first time I saw it, I know I'm in love with it. Since then I have been making loads of them. I started to make them out of love and passion and then, came some who really see the beauty of it offers them a new home and I let them go to the good hands.

And now, if you ask me, yes I will answer that I do sell my amigurumis and toys. I am offering every single one that I made for a small fee (except some I might note as not for sale) because I have to buy the yarn indeed. I don't produce them in mass because I believe every single of them has their own character and personality and most of all, they are made with love... and passion. But, I do take customised order should you need them for special occasion because that is what they are meant for.

So, feel free to contact me through email (seridewi@live.com.my) or at facebook page : SERI HANDMADE should you have anything regarding to my work. I am more than happy to serve you for that. But please, serious buyer only and I am focusing on keepsake amigurumi and bears and also baby jackets/item.
Announcing here that I have already started a new blog - Serishoppe for supplies and my handmade items.

Thank you

Friday, January 28, 2011

It's Been A While

... since I last update this blog. I really miss it but this mad muggle world distract me a lot. But this doesn't mean I left my magic wand errr.. hook unattended. As audit prove (keh keh keh) here are some "thousand words" : taraaaaa....
7 little bears sitting in a circle ...
7 little bears gazing to the ceiling
7 little bears are having fun
before 6 little bears..left the red one alone.
The other six little bears had arrived in Australia and safely adopted by Nurul.

thank you

11 comments:

huana said...

Someone should adopte this one too,or you shoul make some more so this one wouldn't be alone.He's so sweet,he should have few brothers and sisters :-)

Caro Lolcat said...

they are tooo cute ^^

Is there a pattern for these?

Hugs, Caro

Anonymous said...

hola amiga,que bellezas,que tiernos se ven,te felicito,te dejo bechitos

Moois van mie said...

hihihi!! So sweet!

sehaa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sehaa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sehaa said...

hye there,i love this! can you make it for me?how much will you take?

Cik Seri Sue said...

thank you all .. for your kind word.... and sehaa... do you really want him? the red one still available... :D

sehaa said...

yes,but not comfirm yet.hehe.just want to know how much it cost if i want em about 4 bears?same like that.include the red,other colour i like,pink,blue and black.you can reply at my email seha311@yahoo.com.my .easy for me to check^^

mizayusof said...

Akak, bear ni tinggal yang merah je ke ? Miza nak request bear warna merah macam ni boleh ke ? Berapa harga seekor bear ? Miza nak request 4. Email miza k, mizayusof90@yahoo.com

DIY Cozy Corner said...

Lovely bear ... Sue u are talent :-)