Welcome

Amigurumi is my love at first sight. The first time I saw it, I know I'm in love with it. Since then I have been making loads of them. I started to make them out of love and passion and then, came some who really see the beauty of it offers them a new home and I let them go to the good hands.

And now, if you ask me, yes I will answer that I do sell my amigurumis and toys. I am offering every single one that I made for a small fee (except some I might note as not for sale) because I have to buy the yarn indeed. I don't produce them in mass because I believe every single of them has their own character and personality and most of all, they are made with love... and passion. But, I do take customised order should you need them for special occasion because that is what they are meant for.

So, feel free to contact me through email (seridewi@live.com.my) or at facebook page : SERI HANDMADE should you have anything regarding to my work. I am more than happy to serve you for that. But please, serious buyer only and I am focusing on keepsake amigurumi and bears and also baby jackets/item.
Announcing here that I have already started a new blog - Serishoppe for supplies and my handmade items.

Thank you

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hello Kitty Key Charm

I made her for Terry. She is now safe and sound with her and loved. I'm so happy that terry likes her. I think I really need improvment on faces though. Seriously. :D by the way, it was made from this free pattern at Sanjay's blog. Thank you for looking!

6 comments:

Trần Ngọc Uyên Phương said...

hi Sue,

I'm so in love with this kitty. She's cute and quite fast to be crocheted, right?

I wonder whether I should crochet me one... But I'm now thinking of a mini Minion keyring :p

Phuong.

lia said...

suka sangat2 hello kitty!!soooooooooo cute..nak try buat satu la.thanks to share the link..

aseknc said...

It's adorable! I think you did a great job on the face...no improvement needed (in my opinion).

Cheers,
Anita <><
http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com

bizyhands said...

What's not to love? She watches over me right now, as I leave my comment. Thank you so much, Sue! ;-)

Cik Seri Sue said...

auwww.. thank you all.. for your kind words..

phuong : you must make one.. or two.. or three.. thee hee hee.. she's lovely!

lia.. buat la stau.. pattern dha ade tu... bes.. hehe

anita.. you are the best! you always support me.. *hugs*

terry: i'm so happy you she had a good home and loved now.. thee hee hee.. love you!

Passaic Drapery said...

Good readd