Welcome

Amigurumi is my love at first sight. The first time I saw it, I know I'm in love with it. Since then I have been making loads of them. I started to make them out of love and passion and then, came some who really see the beauty of it offers them a new home and I let them go to the good hands.

And now, if you ask me, yes I will answer that I do sell my amigurumis and toys. I am offering every single one that I made for a small fee (except some I might note as not for sale) because I have to buy the yarn indeed. I don't produce them in mass because I believe every single of them has their own character and personality and most of all, they are made with love... and passion. But, I do take customised order should you need them for special occasion because that is what they are meant for.

So, feel free to contact me through email (seridewi@live.com.my) or at facebook page : SERI HANDMADE should you have anything regarding to my work. I am more than happy to serve you for that. But please, serious buyer only and I am focusing on keepsake amigurumi and bears and also baby jackets/item.
Announcing here that I have already started a new blog - Serishoppe for supplies and my handmade items.

Thank you

Saturday, August 23, 2008

I've Been Tagged

by Sandra. Ekekekekek And here it goes :

The ABC's of me

A - Available or single?:
Available with limitations. Ekekekekkek.
B - Best Friend?:
Al
C - Cake or pie?:
Cake.Chocolate cake
D - Drink of choice?:
Water, teh tarik...
E - Essential item I use every day:
My hand phone. I'm not a "high Technology" user. ekekkeke
F - Favorite color?:
Blue. Black. Red
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms?:
Gummy bears.
H - Hometown?:
Europe (wakakakakkaka), but I was born in Pahang, raise up in Pahang, Melaka, Perak and now staying in Selangor.
I - Indulgence?:
Having ice cream and chocolate cake, at the same time!
J - January or February?:
January.
K - Kids and names?:
2 kids, Amirul Syafiq and Adeeba Safia
M - Marriage date?:
17th March 2000.
N - Number of siblings?:
Three brothers, all younger than me.
O - Oranges or apples:
Both.
P - Phobias or fears?:
Fear: heights (gayat cakap Melayunyer... ekekkeke)
Q - Favorite quote:
Too Many
R - Reasons to smile:
Anything! Especially when i see you smile :)
S - Season:
Spring. (motif? Malaysia ado 2 musim ajork... hehe)
T - Tag 3 or 4 people:
MiszE, Cik Mus ( tahu cik mus tak suka .. saja nak gatai), Sapo2 yg baca and minat nak buat, buat ar....
U - Unknown fact about me:
I'm an open book ... a mystery book .. ekkekekkeke
V - Vegetable you don’t like:
I loooooove vegetables (ekekekekekekeke... ya ka?)
W - Worst habit:
Not finishing everything I've starte
X - X-Rays?:
The chest, in July and was diagnosed Bronchial Pneumonia
Y - Your favorite food?:
Malay food, Thai Food, Sushi, err.. I'm an omnivore .... hehe
Z - Zodiac sign?:
Gemini. And Chinese would be Tigger. Errr... it's Tiger

hehe ...

2 comments:

Sandra said...

OK Thanks for following the game! It's nice to get to know you better!

And I suspected it...You're a chocolate kind of person! Me too!!!

Cik Seri Sue said...

My pleasure Sandra. It was fun. And you should've known it ... I'm addicted to chocolate... keh keh keh